Monday, March 8, 2010

Okay, I'm bored. Just came back from EPF Shah Alam. The stupid letter that Monash charged me RM10.00 had some random Chinese name : Khoo Siew something. I went back to the finance counter (where I got the letter) after someone from EPF called informing me about the mistake, queued-up in from of 5-6 people and Quentin was nice enough to let me go first and I told them about the mistake and make it clear that I'm not parting with another RM10 (if that's what they're thinking!).

The lady at the counter was telling me to get the letter back tomorrow (today). It's my off day, I don't want to have to drive to Sunway to get that letter and back to Shah Alam to resubmit it to EPF. Why can't you people just get things right the first time? Seriously, there's a template on the EPF website where I can just cut and paste the whole format but no... you guys made me pay RM10 for the letter head that costs about RM0.08 if you order more than 3000 of them (I know, I used to order this stuff for the uni), along with a copy of the MQA (Malaysian Quality Assurance - The agency that audits unis and higher education institution in the country) certificate and a letter that says that MQA has approved of the course I'm taking.

I had class til 7pm but by 5.30 I was already at the counter making sure that the person make the change in the letter. Only ONE yupp O.N.E change which is to take away the random name and change it with mine. Well, fine... I gave them three hours; to be fair there are still a number of students paying their semester fees.

When I got there, they handed me the letter and this looks to me that they just printed the exact same latter that carried the name Khoo Siew something. So does this mean that when there's an error on your paperwork you think by printing another copy fixes thing? The exact same copy? Haiyooo... bad enough they didn't get it the first time, they managed to not utilize the gray matter and the thing that looks like squished up soggy noodles in their heads (their brains) once again. So the third time was the charm it seems.

*Another wtf moment brought to you by Monash*

Because of that, I had to waste my time, petrol, wear and tear of my car, 50 cents for parking just to send the letter bearing my name on it to EPF once more. Seriously, wtf Monash? Wtf?

Well, I'm in deep boredom that I have resorted to checking out videos on YouTube. I stumbled upon a parody of Miley Cyrus' 7 Things and it's LOLgasmic. Guys, stop complaining if your women are taking too long to get ready. You should know that it ain't easy to get ready and look pretty and we do it because of you guys.


I hope somehow or rather I can overcome my boredom for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment