Thursday, March 18, 2010

End of the week... Weekend?

Ok, it's Friday and thanks to my quick thinking, I decided to go to yesterday's Media Audiences' tutorial instead of today since International Relations is on hiatus 'til next week. Word is that the asshole lecturer I fought with last week is not coming back.

I'm not accepting the word yet but it'll surely be good riddance to someone who doesn't even know how to teach. It's like being conned out of RM3500 and getting something less than RM200 worth. That's how you feel in his class.

Anyways, I really hope that fucktard doesn't come back. It's a Friday and the weekend is here!! There are things that I am looking forward to:

1. Drinks with Azraai tonight.
2. The one day road trip to a destination still undetermined.
3. One more week to go til Langkawi (if we're really going la).

Hmm... where are we gonna go for drinks tonight? Lyn invited us to 21 but knowing the fact that Azraai doesn't really fancy a particular person who's gonna be there, we're gonna scratch that idea OK babes? Don't want him to be stressing when we're supposed to be enjoying. Perhaps we can go to... Crap, I dunno, we'll figure it out later. If not, let's just stick to La Bodega.

Lyn, Mira!!! Where's our road trip gonna end at? PD? Melaka? Penang?!!! Where bitches where? I don't really care where we going actually as long as it will have great seafood for dinner.

Langkawi? Not confirmed but if it is we're maximizing our resources. Zil will be our guide there. We're gonna stay in a cheap ass motel. Keep aside RM160-200. Depends on the alco we're bringing back and a carton of duty free cigs.

God... I feel like having butter prawns... yum, yum, yum. Hope everyone will have a great and enjoyable weekend. *Hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment